Presented by Wendy Briggs, Hygiene Diamonds can help you transform your hygiene department into a productive part of your practice. A profitable hygiene center is essential to practice growth. Many successful dental professionals have incorporated the Hygiene Diamonds structure and seen incredible results, a minimum of 70% growth in hygiene in just the first three months!
The Hygiene Diamonds course provides the following:
- Uncover hidden production gems within your practice
- Teach incredible customer service techniques proven to increase patient loyalty
- Help maximize efficiency for everyone on your team
- Help reduce no-shows and cancellations
- Incorporate new chemotherapeutics/technology to explore periodontal productivity
- Increase case acceptance for cosmetic, quality long-term dentistry
- Teach concepts to ensure that your continuing care program is functioning at full capability
- Assist your hygiene stfaf in becoming "ambassadors" for your practice
Wendy Briggs is a Registered Dental Hygienist with 16 years experience in dentistry. She has a unique perspective on the role of the hygienist within a dental practice. She has proven to be a top-producer within the field, and has taught other hygienists to do the same. For the past several years, Wendy has helped many practices explode their hygiene productivity with simple, yet effective techniques. She has lectured professionally with Arrowhead International and The Dick Barnes Group, Sullivan-Schein, Caesy Education systems, Dentrix, AFS Financial Services, and has taught courses on her ideas at several college level hygiene programs. Wendy brings to Hygiene Diamonds incredible enthusiasm and an excitement to be a part of a new era for dentistry.
This particular date is intended for hygiene mentors and Regional Administrators only.
Hygiene Mentors & Regional Admin - 8:00 AM - 3:30 PM
Hilton St Louis Airport
10330 Natural Bridge Rd
St Louis, MO 63134
Registration is now closed.
View Roster & Overnight Rooms
Forgot the password to open the roster? Please consult the "Quick Links" section of the HDC Intranet.